Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 33 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become one of the World largest food-ordering networks. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities. Delivery Hero Holding is looking for a Python Developer (m/f) to join us as soon as possible on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at getting things done. You can play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you.
The Delivery Hero Family currently delivers around 1 million meals a day. We’d like to deliver 5 million a day, and then 50 million. It’s a big job, and we’re looking for open, engaged and passionate Python developers to join our team.
- Build a global online ordering platform
- Design, implement, integrate and maintain new services and APIs
- Scale and improve existing backend services
- Grow and expand your expertise and Delivery Hero’s technology stack
Your heroic skills:
- You are proficient with Python and have experience in medium to large Python based web projects
- You have experience building and integrating REST APIs
- You care about the product you’re building and the people who have to use it: usability, robustness and business value
- You are able to deliver clean, tested and well documented code
- You believe in testing, iterating, constantly learning, failing fast and agile practices
- Willingness to work in small teams and do, or learn to do, what needs to be done
- You have designed and optimized scalable systems before
- You understand the differences between SQL and NoSQL databases and know when to use which
- Cloud services (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Frontend development (react/angular knowledge would be even better)
- Devops experience
What we offer:
- Nice and international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible working hours, we measure success by the impact we have, not the hours we put in
- A competitive salary and relocation assistance
- Multicultural team that values diversity
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A high level of responsibility from day one
- The possibility to work on a global level
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to your application!