Skylable Sp. z o.o., an innovative IT firm founded in 2012, operating in Torun, London and Boston, has an opening for:
Our cloud team is responsible for the architecture, development and scaling of core backend systems that power the Skylable cloud platform. Our goals include architecting systems that can be transparently moved between private and public clouds, in an automated way. We are a small but effective team with a track record of highly impactful work.
We are on the lookout for a Python Developer to join our team and work alongside our small but dedicated team, under the direction of one of our senior developers.Responsibilities:
• developing software which communicates with third-party APIs
• implementing API endpoints
• writing automatic tests
• 1+ years experience with Python, preferably in a professional environment or equivalent experience considered
• fluency in English
• familiarity with Git workflow
• basic knowledge of Linux (any distribution), familiarity with the command line
• basic understanding of coding principles
• communication and listening skills
• openness and creativity, ability to think analytically and critically, desire to get knowledge
• bonus skills:
o experience with Django, React
o experience using the services of at least one major public cloud vendor
o experience working with open-source projects (send us links to your projects) We offer:
• competitive salary
• MultiSport plus card – fitness membership card that gives access to the offer of almost 4 thousand sports facilities in Poland, more details: https://www.benefitsystems.pl/
• modern office space (300 sq. meters in Toru?ski Park Technologiczny)
• full time employment (40h/week), flexible working hours
• splendid working atmosphere in an international environment
• working in a team of young and talented programmers for the realization of an ambitious project
• no dress-code required
• opportunity to develop one’s professional skills, possibility to realize own ideas
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV must contain following clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed by Skylable Sp. z o.o for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
We reply to all submissions within 48 hours.