Skylable Sp. z o.o., an innovative IT firm founded in 2012, operating in Torun, London and Boston, has two openings for:
Our cloud team is responsible for the architecture, development and scaling of core backend systems that power the Skylable cloud platform. Our goals include architecting systems that can be transparently moved between private and public clouds, in an automated way. We are a small but effective team with a track record of highly impactful work.
The ideal candidate has mid-senior to senior level experience and has demonstrated growth in responsibility through their career. Responsibilities:
• backend and frontend development of a Django based webapp which interacts with the APIs of all major public cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Softlayer)
• developing predictive analytics solutions that turn raw data into actionable results with a focus on improving overall system security, driving incident mitigation and minimizing outages
• strive to maintain high code coverage Requirements:
• Python: 3 years or more of experience
• experience with Django, React, Git,
• fluency in English
• basic knowledge of Linux (any distribution), familiarity with the command line
• desire to develop professional skills and passion to create software,
• openness and creativity, ability to think analytically and critically,
• positive attitude
• bonus skills:
o experience using the services of at least one major public cloud vendor
o experience working with open-source projects (send us links to your projects) We offer:
• competitive salary
• MultiSport plus card – fitness membership card that gives access to the offer of almost 4 thousand sports facilities in Poland, more details: https://www.benefitsystems.pl/
• modern office space (300 sq. meters in Toru?ski Park Technologiczny)
• full time employment (40h/week), flexible working hours
• splendid working atmosphere in an international environment
• working in a team of young and talented programmers for the realization of an ambitious project
• no dress-code required
• opportunity to develop one’s professional skills, possibility to realize own ideas
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV must contain following clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed by Skylable Sp. z o.o for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
We reply to all candidates within 48 hours.