Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE:EPAM), a leading global product development and platform engineering services company, is focused on delivering results through best in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities. With 23 years of experience in the information technology industry, EPAM’s 18,000 people serve our customers in over 25 countries across America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #8 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies and was ranked as a top information technology services company on FORTUNE’S 100 Fastest Growing Technology Companies.
We are looking for:
• Responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, and requirements analysis for Python projects.
• Demonstrate a proficiency in technical design, implementation of enhancements to products, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
• Serve as a partner to EPAM’s clients throughout the project life cycle demonstrating expertise within development.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Integration of data storage solutions.
• 5 years of web development, including 3 years of Python development experience
• Strong OO design and programming skills.
• Strong understanding of design patterns and experience of developing re-usable frameworks.
• Solid understanding of advance API development and JSON object construction.
• Web, server side and standalone application development experience using Python.
• Experience creating design specifications.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
• Experience implementing software unit tests and working with MVC frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, etc.)
• Experience with backend and frontend development with a strong understanding of how web applications function.
• Understanding of SDLC and CI/CD.
• Strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.