Do you have extensive experience building applications using core Python?
Do you have 5+ years industry experience?
Do you thrive while working in teams?
Do you like start-up level of engagement?
If your answer is a resounding “YES”...
...Then, read on...
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and resourceful software engineer to join finstop team and help us build, integrate, deliver technology solutions; day-to-day maintenance and manage development cycles for our financial platform.
• Experience in handling teams and working in teams.
• Ability to read & fix an issue in the source code of libraries and (Python) framework in Django project
• Experience managing full-life development cycles
• Experience with distributed source control (e.g. Mercurial, Git, Bit Bucket)
• Must build the in-house team and groom them
• Manage Sprint/Development cycle
• Server administration is a plus
• Communicate with leadership on current project status
• Error prevention and error detection
• Test-driven development
• Continuous integration
• Roundup or Trac for bug tracking and project management
• Should be aware and ready for a startup level of engagement.
• Should be able to work with teams
• Should be resourceful than an average developer
• Should be a problem solver
• Should be aware of industry standards and best practices.
• Should have the ability to design and as well as justify the problem resolution that you provide.
• Should be fairly good at expressing your opinions/thoughts/ideas on the project front.
• Should be able to communicate promptly and when situation demands, does so proactively.
• Individual should be very organized and thorough at work.
• Ability to analyze, and solve technical problems with minimum guidance.
• Flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment
• Django - Python (middleware)
• Apache with mod_wsgi (server)
• MySQL (database)
• CentOS Linux (OS of the cloud server)
• HTML 5
Location: The position is based out of Hyderabad - Jubilee Hills.
Local candidates would be preferred.
Culture: Nimble, flat hierarchical structure, excellent room for growth and a great learning environment.
ESOP: To be rolled out as per company policy.
Working Space: Office