InfoPraca.pl is the new generation in online career sites. The service platform gives access to up-to-date online recruitment tools and job search, providing efficient support for the recruiters and candidates. InfoPraca.pl is perceived by its users as an efficient and reliable partner. We believe the most innovative solutions are crucial to constantly improve our service.
We are looking for a Developer to join the team of exceptional
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our platform code is mainly Python (Django framework) and we are looking for a
developer with a solid base in any technology but also able to learn fast new
programming languages as a challenge.
The ideal candidates should be able to deliver high quality results on time, work independently and be inventive. This is an opportunity to work with an experienced team in web applications with traffic complexity (high scalability) in open source software development environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are more than a team? our organization resembles a family like relations and friendly atmosphere. We strive to help each other across departments, quite unconditionally, like a family member would do. We give you an opportunity to master your programming skills.
1. We enjoy what we do: we select our team members on a series of merits and
capabilities, but the key factor for us is to select people who enjoy what they do.
2. We are diverse: we enjoy and learn every day thanks to our international team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. Engineer Degree
2. You are comfortable working in object oriented languages (Python, Ruby, Java,
3. Minimum 2 years of experience as a developer
4. GNU/Linux user advanced.
5. Experience with distributed version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc)
6. English verbal and written communication skills (more than technical reading).
7. Effective team player.
8. Sense of humor.
DESIRED SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. Experience with Django, MySQL/PostgreSQL
2. TDD (test driven development) and continuous integration.
3. Agile development experience
4. DevOps experience
5. Deep knowledge of any text editor (Emacs, vi, Sublime Text, Eclipse, etc).