• Working with multiple teams and cross-platform to create new customer-facing solutions
• Design and coding of responsive, web-based interactive applications and interfaces in a rapid, iterative customer-centric development environment. Mobile development experience preferred.
• Integration of other open source or InfraBrix products with third party/client technologies to deliver enhanced value
• Automating the deployment & monitoring of Linguamatics' text mining products for on-site and remote use in the Cloud
• Ability to work in Agile/Scrum teamscollaborating with members of the team and cross-functionally, thus enabling the growth of the organization’s demonstrated capabilities across different areas.
• Ability to independently drive technical projects and issues. Experience in collaborating with a US-based team preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
• BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
• In depth experience of server-side development using Python and SQL database technologies; experience with Java and/or NoSQL technologies would also be beneficial
• Familiarity with RESTful web service APIs
• Practical understanding of web application frameworks, Django preferred
• A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile devices
• Full cycle software engineering skills, e.g. OO design, design patterns, unit testing, automated builds
• A startup mentality to get things up and running quickly and a love of rapid, iterative customer-centric development
• Some familiarity with Big Data, Search or Text Analytics and products would be a plus
• Desire to keep abreast of the latest standards, e.g. W3C, WAI and Web 2.0/3.0 developments
• Self-motivated, with the ability to bridge multiple technical areas and work in cross-functional teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.