Hello, We at ZeOmega are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers. Python as the backend language is preferred. Here is the complete job description:
Analysis and Solution Proposal
* Senior Software Developer needs to have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills for figuring out how different software components work together.
* Ability to easily work with abstract and highly technical concepts, as well as explain complex functionality to non-technical users and staff.
* Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Software modeling, simulation, software testing and quality assurance.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality and integrate the software with the existing system.
* Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
* Involve in contributing on architectural documentation.
* Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
* Full lifecycle application development.
* Software analysis, code analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
* Needs to have the ability to oversee the proceedings of project management and handle different tasks simultaneously, as well as concentrating on intricate projects and small details for long periods of time.
* Sr. Software Developers also conduct system tests, resolve troubleshoots and correct software defects.
* Other duties include implementation of actual prototypes for new software components.
* Maintain Standard Compliance.
* Sound Technical Knowledge in Design and Coding.
Should have a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent in Computer Science domain with good communication skills.
Minimum of 3-4 years of experience with good technical knowledge would be an added advantage.