A Senior Python Developer based anywhere in Europe is sought by DigitalMR to work on our innovative market research project, listening247®. Aspects of this job include designing, developing, testing, and deploying new cutting edge software solutions to help further advance our web platforms. This is a full time placement with a competitive salary and significant opportunities for innovation, growth, and advancement.
DigitalMR is a high tech company in the space of market research and marketing. Following 4 years of focussed R&D in A.I. - financed by multiple government grants and self generated cash - we have developed a lot of unique I.P. some of which is patent pending. The main areas of our research are: text analytics - NLP, sentiment & semantic analysis, emotion detection and scoring, automated image theme and sentiment analysis. We work with blue-chip multinationals such as P&G, SABMiller, DIAGEO, Vodafone, Saxo Bank, YPO, Nielsen, TNS, and many more. We are already disrupting a 60 Billion US$ industry.
- Having a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Django or Flask will be an advantage
- Prior experience with NoSQL and SQL, and knowledge of Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MongoDB will be an advantage
- Record in building modular, reusable, and well-documented code
- Working knowledge of the Git version control system and its preferred development workflows
- Good organisational skills both in management of time and software code
Good to have:
- Server provisioning and administration in the context of application deployment - experience with tools such as Ansible or Puppet in particular
- Experience and/or interest in building a modern SaaS platform, including progress of user onboarding, engagement, analytics.
- Experience in building and interfacing with clean REST APIs.
- Github account with publicly available code samples.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Working closely with a dynamic team of software engineers to realise web based platforms.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about technology and innovation
- Flat structure, no bureaucracy, and lots of autonomy
- A competitive salary + bonus
- Working from home