Materials in the course are constantly updated.
Python and Django course for beginners with a detailed study of the fundamentals and their application on real projects.
Why learn Python and Django?
Python is a rapidly growing language with a large progressing community. Python is the second most popular programming language by the end of 2020. Django is the most popular web framework of the Python language. The goal of Django is to be able to develop web projects quickly while maintaining data security and web application stability.
What are you going to learn in the course?
The course consists of several parts in which you will find theory, tests, also under the video there will be useful links and homework, on which you will be able to practice your knowledge.
- In the first part of the course you will learn the fundamentals of Python, syntax, data types, comparison operators and bool.
- In the second part, you will learn collections – iterable hole types, conditions, loops, logical operators.
- The third part is devoted to functions in Python, you will learn what a function is, how to work with function attributes, get acquainted with map filter lambda expressions, learn functions – wrappers, error handling and much more.
- In the fourth part of the course, we will look at Object-Oriented Programming in Python. You will learn the concept of class, object, principles of inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation in Python.
- In the fifth part of the course you will learn the basics of the most popular Python web framework Django. We’ll understand how Django works, cover virtual environment, GIT version control system, Django forms, POST-GET requests, Django project structure and develop the first web page.
- The sixth part brings more practice. We will create a real web application using the knowledge we have gained.
A commercial web site with an administration panel, CRM system, content management and Telegtam bot for sending notifications.
- The seventh part is the theory and practice of deploying your project on a linux server. We will understand the types of servers, raise Nginx and Gunicorm server for Django project, configure SSL TLS and raise HTTPs connection.
- Most of the videos have source code.
- Homework is organized into separate assignments and exercises.
Each lecture is provided with a summary, so you can always return to the material you have learned without having to review the lecture. For quick navigation in long lectures there are time codes of topics.
Plans for the near future
- New homework assignments
- SQL database language
- JSON in Python
- PyAutoGUI automation of routine tasks
- Kivy framework for creating mobile applications in Python
- Working with CSV and Excel
- Second Django project
- Django Rest Framework
Who this course is for
- Beginners in programming, learning completely from scratch
- Developers with experience who want to learn modern web technologies.