As a Technical Lead,
- Be technically hands on (Is expected to code on daily basis).
- Have previous experience of leading teams.
- Have experience with agile process, and ability to guide the team to follow
- Be someone who loves solving technically hard problems.
- Be someone who lives and thrives in chaotic & high energy startup
- Be someone who hates wasting time in unproductive meetings, and prefers
hacking some code up.
- Be someone who loves clean and structured code, and thrives to maintain it.
- Be fast at coding, fast in learning and technically solid.
- Have previous experience in building, running and managing a high
availability web service backend.
- Have previous experience with python/django, MySQL.
- Have previous experience with one or more of AWS, RDS, SQS, EC2,
DynamoDB, ElastiCache, MongoDB, CouchDB.
Here you would:
- Lead a team of 4-5 engineers, on a complete product.
- Be part of an awesome work environment, building a world class product (*).
- Be happy and live to your full potential.
(*) No we are not kidding, we got the TopDeveloper badge from Google
PlayStore for a reason :).